At Cubicon(HyVision System, Ltd.) greatly values users’ personal information, and complies with the Act on Information Communications Network Use Promotion and Information Protection. We inform you about how and for what purpose users’ personal information is used, and what actions are taken for the privacy protection of the users. In the event that any of the provisions of the Privacy and Information Handling Policy are amended or updated, we will publicly notify you of such amendments or updates through this Website or individually. The following Privacy and Information Handling Policy applies to this Website (http://www.3dcubicon.com)
This policy will take effect on October 1, 2014.
1. Collected Personal Information
Cubicon collects the following personal information for consultation, application for service, and so on
• Collected information : Name, postal address, email, company name, Password, Phone Number, service usage data, access information, cookie, and IP address.
• How personal information is collected: Website (Contact Us, consultation).
2. Purpose of Collection
Cubicon may collect your personal information for the following purposes:
• Membership Management
- Make yourself according to the membership service, personal identification, illegal use prevention and unauthorized use prevention of defective member, Register doctor checking, handling complaints, including complaints, notices delivered
• Build your marketing and advertising
3. Period of possession and use of personal information
Cubicon is the collection and use of personal information after the purpose has been achieved will destroy that information without delay, without exception.
4. Destruction Procedures and Methods of Personal Information
Information collected from users is not allowed to be used for any other purposes than those explicitly allowed by law and the purpose of archiving such information. In principle, the company destroys/annihilates privacy information once the purpose of collecting and using such information has been served. If a user requests us to destroy his/her personal information, unless the required period to retain such information by law expires later than the time the request was made, the user’s information will be completely destroyed upon the receipt of such a request. The destruction procedure and method are presented below
A. Destruction Procedures
Any information provided by you will be transferred to a separate DB (separate document box in the case of paper) upon completition of the purpose of its use, and it will be stored for a certain period of time, and then destroyed under our policy and other relevant laws and regulations. Such information will then be banned from use, other than for the purpose of retention or otherwise prohibited by law.
B. Destruction Method
Personal information stored in an electronic file format will be deleted using a technical method which prevents the retrieval of the deleted file.
5. Provide personal information
We will not externally disclose any personal information that has been collected through the Website, except with your prior consent or under situations where we are required by law to disclose your personal information to such third parties as law enforcement authorities, judicial authorities, or other government authorities.
• However, the following exceptions will apply for the following cases:
• In the case when it is required by law or when an government agency requests pursuant to the procedures and methods set forth in the relevant laws and regulations for the purpose of investigation.
6. Consignment of Personal Information
In the event that we consider it necessary to release your personal information to an outside agency for commissioned services, we will notify you about the identity of the agency as well as the nature of the commissioned service, and obtain your prior consent.
7. Rights of a User and Legal Representative and Rights Exercising Method
A user and his/her legal representative may request to inquire, revise the user’s registered personal information, and withdraw their consent at anytime. We will take the proper action upon receiving your request in writing, telephone, or email to the department in charge of personal information control.
In the event that you request the revision of an error in your personal information, we will not use or provide it until the revision is complete. If the wrong information has already been provided to a third party, we will immediately notify that third party of the revision processing result so that they can revise your personal information.
Cubicon, handles personal information that has been terminated or deleted pursuant to the request of a user or his/her legal representative in accordance with the provisions of the “Retention and Use Period” section, and will prevent it from being read/inspected or used for other purposes.
8. Setting, Operating, and Rejecting the Personal Information Automatic Collection Device
• To identify user’s tastes and areas of interest through an analysis of access frequency or visit time and tracking the trace.
• To offer target marketing and individual-tailored service through the identification of participation extent in the events and the number of visits to various events You have a selection right about the setting of cookies: you may allow all cookies; you may go through confirmation, whenever cookies are stored; or you may reject the storage of all cookies by setting an option on the Web browser.
How to set (Internet Explorer): Tool > Internet Option > Personal Information at the top of the Web browser However, when you choose to reject cookies, you may not be able to take full advantage of all our Website features.
9. Customer Support Services for Private Information
To protect customer’s private information and to processed related complaints, we have appointed a relevant department and personal information administrator as follows
A. Personal Information Administrator
ㆍName : Kang Se Il
ㆍTel : 82-31-735-1573
ㆍEmail : email@example.com
Should you need to file any reports regarding the infringement of personal information or if you have inquiries about the Privacy and Information Handling Policy, please contact the following agencies
• KISA (http://privacy.kisa.or.kr Tel.: 118)
• KAIT (http://www.eprivacy.or.kr Tel.: 82-2-580-0533~4)
• The Internet Crime Investigation Center of the Supreme Prosecutors’ Office (http://www.spo.go.kr Tel.: 82-2-3480-3600)
• The Cyber Terror Response Center of the Police Agency (http://www.ctrc.go.kr Tel. : 82-2-392-0330)
Date of Public Notification : 2018
Date of Enforcement : 2018